I was able to visit REDA today briefly, while visiting St.Louis. Birds seen today of interest to me and maybe others:

Lots of Common Golden Eye and Canvasbacks,

I saw one Bufflehead and good numbers of Ruddy Ducks and Lesser Scaup

The Trumpeter Swans were there, didn't get a count

I only saw a few White Pelicans

Got a really good look at some Savannah Sparrows

Many, many gulls, Ring-Billed, Herring, others?

Other birds included;
                            Bald Eagle
                            Red-tailed Hawk
                            Horned Larks