I rarely hike an area where fishing is permitted that I don't roll up some to
a large amount of various test line to deposit in the nearest trash barrel.
I'm sure all of you do the same.  I love fishing but not the fisherman who
insists on throwing beer containers and equipment of all types that that is
potentially dangerous to all children and animals who try to enjoy the area.

Kathy Lewis
Clay Co. Mo