Hello everyone!
     Several of you responded to my "Help!" cry this morning, and I thank
you.  I think I ferreted out the problem...it was a dumb mistake!  My
original post was mistakenly sent to ListServ rather than MoBirds. So, no one
saw it except me. The second, to MoBirds, looked fine, ungarbled.
     Briefly, here's what I originally wrote: I'm brand new to MoBirds, live
in St. Louis County, and love the many great birding sites Missouri offers.
Nearby, I enjoy Riverlands, Castlewood State Park, Shaw Arboretum (oops -
Shaw Nature Center), Tower Grove Park, Busch Wildlife and my own backyard!
About an hour or so away, my very favorite spot is Lake Northwoods, near
Owensville, a birders' paradise.
     OK, hopefully this one will make it through cyberspace to you MObirders!
Linda, St. Louis