From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of
Jean Leonatti
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 12:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: workshop update

I am serving as the "temporary" coordinator of registrations
for the upcoming ASM Waterfowl Workshop.  This morning I
emailed a confirmation to each person (or couple) for whom I
have received a registration form and check for the
workshop.  If you did not receive a private email
confirmation from me, but have mailed in your registration,
please email me privately - it either means your
registration is still "in transit", or I typed your email
address in wrong!

We just need to finalize our meal numbers so I want to be
sure that I have everyone that I am suppose to have!  Thanks
for your help and I certainly am looking forward to next
weekend.  We have representatives from all four corners of
the state (and the middle) attending the workshop.

Jean Leonatti
Columbia, MO