Good News to Report:  The Screech Owl has not been
turned into to a Barred Owl pellet yet..........It is
calling in my backyard currently (7:02PM) from the
Nestbox!!! As much as I would like to observe a Barred
Owl take any kind of large bird (Screech owl included)
 I do not want to witness this event in my yard.

Was anyone able to make it to REDA today to see if the
Long Tailed Ducks were still present?

Josh Uffman
St. Louis County,MO

http://taxes.yahoo.com/