Congrats and thank you for helping the hooded. I write outdoors articles
every other sunday for the new press here in town, and about every one i
write i try to add a little something about picking up trash,line,and empty
shells. We as outdoors people need to do every thing we can to get folks to
start doing this. Most of the people that leave trash and old line ARE NOT
true outdoors people(hunters,fishermen,birders,nature lovers) but folks that
make it out fishing or what ever once or twice a year TO GET AWAY or
something, and normally not very good individuals anyway.
Brandon Routh
St Joseph, MO