Just a gentle nudge, but it certainly is easy to err
in sending out things, depending on what mail program
you use, how you have it set up, etc.  And speaking of
double checking, owls know sign language?  Consider
this tongue-in-cheek but I've made similar errors
myself, both in sending to the wrong e-mail address
and memorable things similar to signing birds (what a
visual!).

Cathi Luytjes, St. Charles, MO