I have to disagree.  It is very easy to watch what you
are posting.  You can double check what addresses you
post before you click the insert addresses.  As for
being a new person to the list, welcome, and simply
watch whom you are sending items to.

On a bird note, my Barred's are signing up a STORM!
Drives my dogs crazy.

Keep birding

Lynn Miller
Lone Jack,MO