I've tried twice to repost the information about the Waterfowl ID Workshop
in two different formats, but MOBIRDS has rejected the posting both times.
So, if anyone wants the information, email me privately and I will send it
as a text attachment. Sorry that this has never appeared on the ASM
website, but apparently the webmaster has also had problems with accessing
that. Perhaps carrier pigeon would work better next time?

----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau