Good Morning MOBirders,

Here it is Feb. 1. That means it is time to submit to [log in to unmask] your COMAL (Challenge Of a Missouri Annual List) numbers for January 2003.

Remember, all are welcome to participate in this friendly competition. Just turn in your name, city of residence, and number of bird species seen in 2003. I'll summarize and post the info submitted in a few days.

For those new to MOBirds-L, COMAL has been a friendly competition, a way to push us into spending more time afield seeking birds we might not otherwise find, and a grand way to meet and support birders from around the state. I'm looking forward to seeing you out there seeing more birds!

Susan
Susan Hazelwood
Columbia, Boone County, Missouri