A while back we had an exchange of Haiku (The plural of haiku is apparently haiku), to which I contributed. I went on to try to include those you have already seen in a single poem of twelve haiku -- one for each month of the year. It follows:

THE YEAR IN HAIKU

JANUARY

A sullen sun stares

from a lead-gray sky. Yet the