We have been hearing a Great Horned Owl calling for several nights.  On
Tuesday night, we walked the dog later than usual, a little after 9 pm, and
sure enough, the owl started softly hooting.  I saw his silhouette in the
neighbor's tallest Post Oak, just across the street and to the east of us.
We watched and listened, but he didn't like the audience, and took off to the
south.  Didn't hear him last night...

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, MO  St. Louis Co.