        There is a forum on mosquito control this evening at Genesis
House, 6018 Delmar Blvd. Two blocks east and across the street from the
Pageant Theater. 7:00 PM. Feature speaker is Dr. Dan Keel. The city
Health Dept will have an opportunity to present their plans for mosquito
control.

Bob McFall
Shrewsbury

        Sorry this is so late, I didn't think this was an acceptable
topic for mo-birds.