We have been hearing Barred Owls several nights a week for the last 3 weeks
in our backyard in suburban Chesterfield.  Last Sunday at sunset we heard
two talking at Rockwoods Reservation.

I also have a mocker coming to the ground under my feeders.  This bird has a
right wing that droops, but it can fly.  Seems like last winter I also had a
mockingbird with a drooping right wing, so it could be the same bird.

Mike Grant
St. Louis County