I have become dissatisfied with the Nikon site for posting my digiscope
photos.  Too many of you have problems getting to it at any time, and it
seems to have a low threshold of hits per day, which MOBirders reach quickly
when I post a good bird.  And they refuse to answer questions sent to their
help desk.

So, are any of you using a site to post photos you are happy with?  A 'no
cost' site would be preferred.

Mike Grant
Chesterfield