Re: In memoriam to space shuttle ColumbiaFrom Gunnar Jauch:

> Good grief, my dear Pietros--

> what are you DOING on this list?? ;-)
> This is 4Q, EC III (Four Quartets, East Coker III).

> Read 4Q, re-read it, and then come back.
> This is a prerequisite for this list.

I thought this list may at least be allowed to function as a starting point for those who try to know more about Eliot and who may not have access to all the texts. Could we at least make an effort for listmembers who may not be experts, but whose posts do at least appear to have something to do with Eliot? However humorous, I don't think the reply quoted above was very helpful.

Some people mostly post to the list to churn out garbage about the merits of different nationalities, or the weather in Florida. What are THEY doing on this list?

Yours,

RaphaŽl