In a message dated 2/17/03 3:27:05 AM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask] writes:

But something about his article struck me, so I went and asked my friend. I
said, Is it possible that these seven oligarchs and many of the principal
players in the privatization process -- is it possible that they were
Jewish?
And his reaction was to immediately say, No, no. I don`t think so. And I
then said, But it`s interesting. If you look at their names -- and he
snapped
back, You can`t tell anything from names

All these wonderful antecdotes.  So, the Jews are resopnsible for bringing down communism in Russia. Imagine. Nobel prizes, Hollywood prizes and ridding the world of Communist Soviet Russia.   I mean, I know Jews are bright, but really, can't we credit Protestants with doing anything imaginative?  Oh, yes, there's that insurance lawyer from Connecticut.

Really, your C-SPAN antectode was so stunning.  I mean, I thought that most Russian Jews had immigrated to Israel or the United States long ago. Evidently seven stayed behind.  I heard one was the bastard son of Anastasia.

I think it's time for a simple joke.

It seems that the Boston Police Commissioner was given an extra amount of funds for his budget, so he decided to hire 10 extra cops.  He, himself, interviewed the finalists.  The first man came into his office, Sean O'Riley Smith.  They chatted for a few minutes and then the Police Chief said "I need to ask you one final question.  Who killed Jesus Christ."  Well, Sean thought a moment and then said "The Jews did."  The Chief said, "Fine.  I'm going to assign you to Southie (South Boston).  The next recruit came in, a Jacob  Gold Jones.  The Chief chatted with him a few mintes and then asked him the same final question.  Jake thought a moment and then said "The Romans did."  The Chief said, "Fine.  I'm going to assign you to Newton."  The next recuit came in, a Stanley Polansky Anderson.  Again, the Chief chatted with the man for a few minutes and then asked him that question.  Only Stanley could not answer.  He thought and thought and finally said to the chief,  "Could I think about this and get back to you?'  The Chief said fine, told the man to think about it all night and get back to him in the morning.  Well, Stanley did just that, walked the streets of Boston all night long, thinking and thinking.  Just as dawn broke, Stanley walked into his house, into the arms of his worried wife.  "Where were you," she demanded to know.  "Honey, it's the wildest thing," Stanley said.  "One day on the job and I'm already assigned to a murder case."

Regards.

Kate