[log in to unmask] writes:

> But something about his article struck me, so I went and asked my friend. I
> said, Is it possible that these seven oligarchs and many of the principal
> players in the privatization process -- is it possible that they were
> Jewish?
> And his reaction was to immediately say, No, no. I don`t think so. And I
> then said, But it`s interesting. If you look at their names -- and he
> snapped
> back, You can`t tell anything from names

All these wonderful antecdotes.  So, the Jews are resopnsible for bringing
down communism in Russia. Imagine. Nobel prizes, Hollywood prizes and ridding
the world of Communist Soviet Russia.   I mean, I know Jews are bright, but
really, can't we credit Protestants with doing anything imaginative?  Oh,
yes, there's that insurance lawyer from Connecticut.

Really, your C-SPAN antectode was so stunning.  I mean, I thought that most
Russian Jews had immigrated to Israel or the United States long ago.
Evidently seven stayed behind.  I heard one was the bastard son of Anastasia.

I think it's time for a simple joke.

It seems that the Boston Police Commissioner was given an extra amount of
funds for his budget, so he decided to hire 10 extra cops.  He, himself,
interviewed the finalists.  The first man came into his office, Sean O'Riley
Smith.  They chatted for a few minutes and then the Police Chief said "I need
to ask you one final question.  Who killed Jesus Christ."  Well, Sean thought
a moment and then said "The Jews did."  The Chief said, "Fine.  I'm going to
assign you to Southie (South Boston).  The next recruit came in, a Jacob
Gold Jones.  The Chief chatted with him a few mintes and then asked him the
same final question.  Jake thought a moment and then said "The Romans did."
The Chief said, "Fine.  I'm going to assign you to Newton."  The next recuit
came in, a Stanley Polansky Anderson.  Again, the Chief chatted with the man
for a few minutes and then asked him that question.  Only Stanley could not
answer.  He thought and thought and finally said to the chief,  "Could I
think about this and get back to you?'  The Chief said fine, told the man to
think about it all night and get back to him in the morning.  Well, Stanley
did just that, walked the streets of Boston all night long, thinking and
thinking.  Just as dawn broke, Stanley walked into his house, into the arms
of his worried wife.  "Where were you," she demanded to know.  "Honey, it's
the wildest thing," Stanley said.  "One day on the job and I'm already
assigned to a murder case."

Regards.

Kate