In a message dated 2/16/03 2:46:32 AM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask] writes:

Can't say I've heard anyone challenge his poetic aesthetic,
except maybe a few envious Wallace Stevens fanatics, but
that is to be expected.

Light the first light of evening, as in a room
In which we rest and think, for small reason,
Think that the world imagined is the ultimate good.

This is, therefore, the intensest rendezvous.

             - from Final Soliloquy of the Interior Paramour, by Wallace Stevens

Aesthetics? Do you really claim that Pound comes close to Stevens.  The title of the poem alone is beyond Pound or Eliot or Williams or anyone.