Re: Mopius Louse (This is OT but I can bring it back) Tons of research, obviously. That's why you misspelled Mark Van Doren.  Me and Mr. Parker, we don't speak much. Troll refers to no part of your anatomy, except maybe your mind and I doubt if he's seen any evidence of that.  But  there's no point in being disingenuous with me. You know what I mean.

GAVIN