In a message dated 2/23/03 3:36:55 AM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask] writes:

In fact, if folks wanted I could probably arrange for us to have a
semi-monitored list that we could limit to discussion of Eliot
only, or whatever parameters we wanted.

If you and a few others want to start a private list group set by your own paramaters, in which off topic posts will not be allowed and indeed, in which posts on Eliot that contain views with which you do not agree, will not be allowed, I suggest that you and the others who want such a Group simply start one.