From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Kate Troy
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: Poets Against the War

In a message dated 2/21/2003 11:51:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

There is a disturbing attitude in this country, from what I read, that if the
French or a million Brits or anyone disagrees with Bush they must just be
wrong and childish ("someone has to be an adult") or treacherous (we
saved France so they should. . . ) or stupid or mad.

Those countries who are allegedly our allies and who do not support us now most definitely will pay for it later.  By the way, If I was a member of the French Government, I would start hiding the paintings in the Louvre now.

Regards,

Kate