From: INGELBIEN RAPHAEL

Yes, folks, we are OT. We are OT big time. No wonder we are, since the
trolls and nutcases on the list have been hyperactive over the last 24
hours, and some of us have been foolish enough to try and answer their
inanities.
Believe me, folks, the vast majority of posters and lurkers out there
know
what to think about the sorry lot who are trying to wreak havoc on this
list. We know who they are, and how they think (when they actually
think,
that is).

IGNORING A TROLL IS THE MOST APPROPRIATE RESPONSE.
I agree wholeheartedly RaphaŽl.

In fact, if folks wanted I could probably arrange for us to have a
semi-monitored list that we could limit to discussion of Eliot
only, or whatever parameters we wanted.

I've had much experience at managing lists.
The ones that have someone sitting on them
to one degree or another, seem to be the happiest and
most successful.

Cheers,
Peter.