Gunnar Jauch wrote:

> am 20.2.2003 21:17 Uhr schrieb Peter Montgomery unter
>
> > Hi,
> > In case anyone's interested, I put together a page of
> > websites that define literary terms.  Here's the URL:
> >
> http://ccins.camosun.bc.ca/~peterm/earth/lit_terms_sites.html

Thanks Peter, but please consider adding:
    Glossary of Poetic Terms from BOB'S BYWAY
    http://www.poeticbyway.com/glossary.html

And may I add to your research terms glossary the following
that I often came across spoken in lectures:

It is obvious that  ---  There isn't enough time to prove it.
It is intutively obvious that  ---  While you think about it
    I may get to the point where you'll be embarrassed to
    question it.

Regards,
    Rick Parker