Error during command authentication.

[log in to unmask] writes:

> Thanks muchly, Carrol.
> Cheers,
> Peter.

You know who Grant Mitchell is, Peter?
Back to the folk songs and the Mexicans, I wonder if you all realize how
close we came to giving most illegal Mexicans legal status, about 6-8 million
folks.  In the months before 9-11, Bush and Fox had all but agreed on this
and also, on loosening the laws to make it easy for Mexicans coming in to
obtain work permits.  But, of course, this was all before.