But Auden , Wordsworth et al. did not completely rework their entire oeuvre.
And a lot of the reworked stuff, compared to the original is in my opinion
lifeless and strangled. And to devote most of one's waning artistic life to
recapitulating a vast early output is I maintain precious if not downright
wasteful. Better he had devoted it to new work. And I know which editions,
but thanks Marcia--my point being mall publishers do not readily supply that
information.

GAVIN

  The fortunate combination of timing