On every list I'm on (including this one) nearly every single subscriber
who posts (including, in this case, Jacek Niecko) states his/her
opinions forcefully and bluntly, with implications that those who
disagree are very wrong. And on every single list there is a
sub-division of subscribers who have nothing better to do than whine
that so and so is too blunt in his or her views. If you think X is
wrong, argue that X is wrong, rather than trying to muddy the springs of
discourse by arguing that the person who asserts X is rude to poor
little you.

Try talking about the world (or the poems in it or both) instead of
talking about other people and discussion (even vicious discussion) gets
much clearer.

Jacek presents his post as a definitive statement on how wrong it is for
anyone to make definitive statements.

Carrol