[log in to unmask] writes:

> In fact, if folks wanted I could probably arrange for us to have a
> semi-monitored list that we could limit to discussion of Eliot
> only, or whatever parameters we wanted.

If you and a few others want to start a private list group set by your own
paramaters, in which off topic posts will not be allowed and indeed, in which
posts on Eliot that contain views with which you do not agree, will not be
allowed, I suggest that you and the others who want such a Group simply start
one.