In a message dated 2/21/2003 11:51:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> There is a disturbing attitude in this country, from what I read, that if
> the
> French or a million Brits or anyone disagrees with Bush they must just be
> wrong and childish ("someone has to be an adult") or treacherous (we
> saved France so they should. . . ) or stupid or mad.

Those countries who are allegedly our allies and who do not support us now
most definitely will pay for it later.  By the way, If I was a member of the
French Government, I would start hiding the paintings in the Louvre now.

Regards,

Kate