There is no possible reply to anyone who imagines this to be worth saying.

Date sent:              Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:32:20 -0500
From:                   Jacek Niecko <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Wallace Stevens; was Mopius Louse)
To:                     [log in to unmask]

In my day at UCL (University College London, for those who are not quite
familiar) and, before that at the Department of English of the University
of Warsaw, we had an expression "prissy pussy"--and that was even before
we, the Slavs, managed to learn English more or less properly--

Jacek Niecko
1920 S Street, N.W., Apt. 403
Washington DC 20009
202 483 7107