Date sent:              Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:47:13 -0500
From:                   Adrian Szydlo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Needing assistance with "Sweeney Among the Nightingales"
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Hello everyone, I am new to this list. I am high school student and I need
help analyzing Eliot's "Sweeney Among the Nightingales." Specifically, I
need help with theme and symbolism (including allusions). I am really lost
with this one. If anybody can help me with the meaning of this poem or
help point out any symbolism or allusions, I would be most grateful. Thank
you.

Sincerely,
Adrian Szydlo