Date sent:              Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:30:05 -0500
From:                   "Rickard A. Parker" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Greek myths and TWL--Plot?
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Rick Parker wrote:

Remember that Eliot's allusion to the reverse aspect of
Tiresias-Athena was RELATIVELY easy to add to TWL though his note
and not
having to work it into the plot.

Nancy Gish wrote:

> Out of curiousity, what "plot"?

Bad word.  I tried "poem" but that didn't seem right to me either.
I was tired and I figured I spend enough time on TSE today so exercised
my
finger and hit the send button instead of exercising my brain.  Maybe
"lines" would be better?

Regards,
    Rick Parker