Date sent:              Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:36:38 -0800
From:                   "Harm Tron v2.0b2r7" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Rare Intelligent Voices on Poets Against the War
To:                     [log in to unmask]

>From: Earthrise Press <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Rare Intelligent Voices on Poets Against the War
>Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:20:34 -0500
>

>http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-bowman021203.asp

"The children have seen so much death
that death means nothing to them now.
They wait in line for bread.
They wait in line for water.
Their eyes are black moons reflecting emptiness.
We've seen them a thousand times."

haha. haha. oh god; haha. wait, but this is also sad.

if this snippet is truly representative of the quality of art being
marshalled against the gathering clouds of war, wilfred owen must be doing
hula gyrations in his grave...

/end_harm