Date sent:              Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:36:05 EST
From:                   Kate Troy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Poets Against the War
To:                     [log in to unmask]

In a message dated 2/21/2003 11:51:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> There is a disturbing attitude in this country, from what I read, that
> if the French or a million Brits or anyone disagrees with Bush they must
> just be wrong and childish ("someone has to be an adult") or treacherous
> (we saved France so they should. . . ) or stupid or mad.

Those countries who are allegedly our allies and who do not support us
now
most definitely will pay for it later.  By the way, If I was a member of
the French Government, I would start hiding the paintings in the Louvre
now.

Regards,

Kate