WOW--an incredibly thoughtful analysis, and
quite to the point.

I agree about the constant reevaluations of his
work.  I looked closely at both versions of
Brother to Dragons, and (despite what many
critics have said) am impressed with his
thoughtful reworking of Meriwether Lewis, both
as character and as symbol.

Thank you.