From: Nancy Gish [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 7:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Do I dare--Podsnap returns

Kate, I had read this also, and it makes me embarrassed to be an
American.  Are you suggesting by sending it that this sort of crude
podsnappery is ok or reasonable?

As the statistics I sent show, 59% of Americans share France's desire to
let the UN have more time and 62% share France's desire that the allies
be in agreement.  Shall we boycott, dump, and mock more than half of
us?

It's all very amusing to select a target and sneer, but it is not adult or
intelligent or useful.
Nancy