Error during command authentication.

Do you mean, Steve, conceivably that therewas a resemblance
between Viv's condition that of shell shocked soldiers?
It's a truly fascinating question, that could open a
window of thought one might call culture shell shock
or some such. Today it manifests in anorexia, drug abuse,
&c.

Also, I'm wondering which game of chess is being played out,
Middleton's or Shakespeare's. Eliot got into some key
observations about Middleton's characters (different play to be sure)
that were key to what he was saying about Lawrence's and Pound's
characters. He was in effect on P.W. Lewis' side about issues
relating to executive will and intelligence.

Cheers,
Peter.

Dr. Peter C. Montgomery
Dept. of English