From: Adrian Szydlo [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 4:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Needing assistance with "Sweeney Among the Nightingales"

Hello everyone, I am new to this list. I am high school student and I need
help analyzing Eliot's "Sweeney Among the Nightingales." Specifically, I
need help with theme and symbolism (including allusions). I am really lost
with this one. If anybody can help me with the meaning of this poem or help
point out any symbolism or allusions, I would be most grateful. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Adrian Szydlo