  Thank you, Bill.  You may know by now that I sent my documentation in to
Bill Rowe on Monday by email and USPS.  He should have the hard copy in
today's mail.  Have tried a bit of everything to refind the bird or bring it
back, but not yet.  That bubbler is as much of a magnet for me as it is for
the birds!

Good birding!

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, MO  St. Louis Co.