The Solodars had  40+ Robins mobbing our yard Sunday mid day - You could not
even see the birdbath that seemed to be the center of interest.
Nancy Solodar

----------
From: Susan Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Feeder report from Kirkwood
Date: Sun, Jan 26, 2003, 8:33 PM

Greetings!  Margy Terpstra mentioned a LOT of robins in her yard today.  I
live about 1 1/2 miles from her, and I, too, had a flock of robins in my
backyard this morning. The birds flying into the trees outside my
second-floor bedroom window caught my attention.  When I checked out the
yard, there were 8 or 9 robins in the heated birdbath, a dozen or so in the
trees, 5 or 6 digging around in the leaves and 6 standing on the ice in my
pond and drinking from the open water.  They left briefly and returned.

On the way to church, we paused in the driveway to watch the show.  We also
saw cardinals, house finch, brown creeper, mockingbird, white-breasted
nuthatch, titmouse, red-bellied woodpecker, doves.  Busy place.....

Susan Eaton
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO., MO