The Varied Thrush has not yet returned, BUT, we now have camera ready, tape
of repeated calls played several times a day (Thanks, Tommie Rogers!), a
fruit station, a worm station, (Thanks again, Charlene!) and now I just need
an extra large dose of persistence and patience, sprinkled lavishly with
birder's luck for the bird to return...

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, MO  St. Louis Co.