New yard bird for us and we have been keeping track for 5 years.   The bird, a male in beautiful color arrived about 3 PM and spent over 5 minutes on our peanut feeder here in Raytown.   I guess the snow produces some strange stop overs.   We have never even had a Hairy WP or even a WB Nuthatch at this 1st tier suburb location in Kansas City area.   I managed to get some pictures on my new digital camera.

David & Deanna Staehling
Raytown, Mo