This birding cryptoquip appeared on BIRDCHAT. I have no idea how to solve it, but several subscribers evidently did solve it. The answer tickled me so much that I thought of just posting the answer. However, I suppose that would be unfair to those of you who might want to take a shot at it.  Here it is. I'll post the answer in a day or two.

PO QWLUHXF L RJLPHWU SNW L RLTRLFJ EHXI, CNTEU ONT PJ QLIHXF L QJWX SNW QDJ
CTWRQ?

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri