At 19:31 -0600 01-27-2003, Edge Wade etched in electrons:

The extremely simple procedure to unsubscribe is written
>there.  No need for the multi step procedure below.

I did not intend any disrespect -- I've just run into a lot of people
on other lists who actually do have trouble with the howtos at the
bottom of list posts. Some people also do find the web procedure
easier. That at least has been my experience.

If I offended anyone, I'm sorry. I only meant to be helpful.
--

Jennifer Scott | [log in to unmask]

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings; comin' down is the hardest thing;
I'm learning to fly, around the clouds; what goes up must come down.

    -- Tom Petty, "Learning To Fly"