I just received a call from someone around the Licking, MO area.  He took
pictures of a Varied Thrush that came to his farm.   His question was:
should this sighting be reported & to whom.
I felt that it was an important sighting, but wasn't sure enough to tell
him to report it & where.   Can someone confirm/deny the need to document
this sighting?

                                                Ann, N of Rolla