I spotted a Snowy Owl about 5:10 this evening while
traveling south
on I-35 about four miles north of Bethany.  It was in
the top of a tree
on the east side of the northbound lanes.  When we
pulled to the
shoulder to get a better look through the binos, it
flew north.  It was
in a grassy pasture area at about mile marker 96.
This would put it at
about the same latitude as the one in Knox County.

Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe, Livingston Co.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com