We located the Snowy Owl a little north of the location where we found it yesterday. About 1/4 mile north of there and it was back on  a utility pole on Highway 15.  Sorry Edge and Janice.   It was about 5 PM when Donald and I drove up. Did not check to see if there were any short-ears.
Anne Downing