I have a warm water container near my bird feeders and for two days I've had four blue birds coming for a drink. First year for that to happen.
Continue to have red-bellied wp, white throated sparrows, carolina wren, house sparrow, white breased nuthatch, blue jays, brown creeper feeding on tree, titmouse, and cardinals.