Let's try this again and see what's wrong with my system.

Cedar Waxwings were seen today at the WynBrick Healing Arts Center in
Liberty. I watched a small flock feeding on the berries this afternoon as I
got out of my car. Beautiful birds!
If interested, take I35 N to Exit 16 (Hwy 152) turn right then take a right
the first stop light. That is Conistor drive, go to the 4 way stop and turn
left on Liberty drive., then turn left on Bristol way into the Wynbrick
patio home community then right on Wynbrick drive to the big 2 story home on
the right (1701 Wynbrick drive).
If we're home please come in and have some hot tea or coffee.
I still have lots of berries on the trees so they may be here for a few
days.
Keith Brink
Liberty, MO
Clay CO
365-9497 cell

Keith & Alice Brink
5 Victory Lane Suite 101
Liberty, MO 64068
816-781-5400 Office
816-792-9692 Fax
[[ MAPI 1.0 embedded message : 284 in winmail.dat ]]