Since no one has replied yet, I'll pull out my reference material:

From Robbins & Easterla's "Birds of Missouri": The Pine Warbler is "a regular
but very rare winter resident in the heart of the Short-leaf Pine range. It
is accidental elsewhere."

I'll also add that a Pine Warbler has been seen at the feeders at the Antioch
Park Headquarters in Johnson County, Kansas, just across the state line in
the Kansas City area (roughly 65th and Antioch Road). The last sighting of
this bird relayed to the Kansas listserv was Wednesday, Jan. 15.

Kristi Mayo
Kearney, MO (Clay Co.)